The United States of Opioids:
A Prescription for Liberating a Nation in Pain
Do you know anyone trapped in a crisis of pain management or addiction?
- A person struggling with opioid or drug dependence or addiction
- A loved one of a person struggling with addiction
- Someone in pain who sees no hope of relief
- A health professional torn between compassion, practicing “defensive medicine,” and a lack of evidence-based approaches
- A person curious about alternatives like cannabis, CBD, Ibogaine, NAD, and other non-mainstream therapies
Harry Nelson’s latest book delivers monumental predictions that threaten to become promises about the Opioid Crisis in the US, along with a roadmap for strategies for the way out. He shares an essential and fascinating history of how opioid addiction grew roots into our culture, and lays out the case for why we cannot afford to continue our current, failing approach to pain management and opioid addiction. He provides a gripping healthcare insider account that includes case studies, research, legal framework, and data that is equally meaningful to patients, doctors, caregivers, and healthcare providers.
Most importantly, Harry’s breakthrough book addresses the deeper reasons beyond just health policy; he explains we are a nation imprisoned by pain and exactly how we can break free. He provides a practical guide for how we can reclaim our rights, our lives, and our health.